Do you assembly experience? An Omaha manufacturing company is seeking 2nd Shift Assemblers to join their team. In this Assembler role you will be ensuring products are assembled accurately and up to quality standards.
2nd Shift Assembler Hours: 2PM-1130pm Monday-Friday
2nd Shift Assemblers will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Assembly of products
• Responsible for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment.
• Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping.
• Responsible for performing routine Preventative Maintenance on associated equipment.
• Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
• Must be willing to cross train with other positions.
• Responsible for any other tasks as needed/assigned by Team Leader.
• Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedure
2nd Shift Assembler Qualifications:
• Ability to lift to 50+ lbs repeatedly.
• Must be able to be forklift certified.
• Must be able to read blue prints.
Manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required.
For more information or if you're interested in applying for this Assembler position, please call Aurstaff at 402-895-4422 or apply online!