Service Technician needed to provide service and Customer support to Restaurants all over Kansas City area. Will manage on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks for HVAC, Refrigeration, Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Appliances. Diagnosis of technical problems to determine proper solutions and to gain customer confidence is imperative.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
• Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
• Tie Workflow to schedule.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
• Produce timely and detailed service reports.
• Document processes efficiently and effectively.
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
• Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems.
• Follow all company filed procedures and protocols.
• Build positive relationships with customers.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
• Proven field service experience or training.
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
• English literacy, with Spanish helpful.
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
• Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
• Ability to fabricate and assemble equipment.
• Technical degree or certification.
• Strong relationship building skills with customers, equipment manufacturers and company staff.
• Candidates should possess above competencies, skills and abilities.
• Will train candidate who has recently completed any HVAC, Refrigeration or Technical program.
Pay = $25-$30hr + Company vehicle, Paid Cell phone and full benefit package
Schedule = 8a-5p with OT as needed
Candidate will service Kansas City area
*Must have good driving record, as will be driving company vehicle.
Direct hire opportunity
If qualified and interested, please call Kevin at 402-895-4422 or apply online at www.aurstaff.com