AurStaff is in search for an experienced 2nd Shift Sanitation Manager to join a growing company located in Fremont, NE. As the Sanitation Manager, you will be responsible for supporting a sanitary manufacturing facility and production equipment. Daily work would begin at the end of the first shift of production.
Sanitation Manager Shift: 9PM-6AM
Sanitation Manager Salary: $70K-90K
Sanitation Manager Duties
• Supports the management of activities, chemical supplies, cleaning equipment, cleanliness and sanitation of plant and equipment.
• Comply with and contribute to the required Master Sanitation schedule and daily sanitation schedule following SSOP’s, with transparency to key team members and decision makers.
• Serve as point-of-contact for department suppliers.
• Participate in building professional relationships, networks, and resources to achieve optimum sanitation and production goals.
• Comply with operation and USDA standards for chemical use, storage, and applications.
• Maintain sound operational records regarding chemical usages and applications and always audit ready.
• Comply with safety program in alignment with established needs, OSHA regulations and related documentation.
• Identify and communicate to Quality Control Manager regarding ideas that support business needs and goals.
• Strive for continuous improvement.
• Essential functions, duties and responsibilities may change with or without advance notice
Sanitation Manager Qualifications
• Proficient level of knowledge, understanding, familiarity, abilities applicable to the use of chemicals regarding cleaning a food manufacturing facility.
• Knowledge of industry standards for the sanitation of a food manufacturing facility.
• Excellent time management skills, follow-through, balancing multiple projects, sense of urgency, and task prioritization.
• Experience training, supervising and or managing a team of sanitation workers.
• Bilingual, Spanish is a plus.
If interested in this position call Josh W at 402-895-4422 or apply online at www.aurstaff.com !