A small business located in the Omaha area who is growing at a fast pace is looking to bring on a Installer to join their team! The Fireplace Installer has total responsibility for all installation procedure and follow up to assure that the company and customer is getting a properly installed product that meets all building codes and manufacturers specifications.
Fireplace Installer Daily Duties:
• Determine the fireplace unit and components used before leaving the site and record on customer invoice.
• Notify warehouse of any inventory shortages that may delay the completion of installations.
• Keep inventory on truck accurate to ensure completion of daily jobs
• Notify warehouse of any damaged materials so proper claims for warranty can be filed.
• Keep all tools clean and in good, reliable working order.
• Notify Supervisor of needed repairs
• Complete and file all daily invoice paperwork as required
• Record serial numbers from installed units
• Complete daily Department of Transportation forms
• Take pictures of all completed jobs
• Keep installation truck clean and always organized.
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures for safety and daily duties.
• Schedule all maintenance items with direct supervisor and truck maintenance supervisor.
• Fireplace install truck must be always kept clean and presentable.
Fireplace Installer Qualifications And Requirements:
• 0-1years of experience in construction industry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Solid time management and prioritization skills
• Positive attitude and team player
• Detail and service oriented
• Good Driving Record
Ready to Apply? Give AurStaff a call at 402-895-4422 or complete an application online at www.aurstaff.com