A facility in the Fremont, NE area is looking for a Wastewater Technician. A Wastewater Technician is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all wastewater equipment at the facility. You will me repairing and maintaining all equipment vital to the wastewater equipment, DAF, system and loading of debris onto truck. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with positions available on First and Second Shift. Second shift does come with a shift differential of $2 per hour.
1st Shift hours: 6am – 6:30pm
2nd Shift hours: 6pm – 6:30am
Wastewater Technician Pay: $21-$29 per hour
Wastewater Technician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot issues and repair equipment or systems
- Processes and hauls residuals in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Collects samples for testing, performs control tests and records data.
- Monitors control panels and panel board adjusting controls according to plant operating procedures,
- Monitor all valves and gates and adjusting manually or by remote control to regulate flow and pressure
Wastewater Technician Requirements:
- Knowledge of wastewater processes.
- Valid driver license
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to read and understand schematics.
- Ability to work on-call as required, including flexible hours and weekends.
- Ability to maintain equipment such as grease, adjust belts, change oil and minor equipment rebuilds
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- A degree in Industrial maintenance or related field preferred
- 1 year of wastewater experience or industrial maintenance
- Wastewater license is preferred but not required
If you are looking to make a move now is the time this is your sign. You will be offered amazing benefits along with the opportunity to grow from within as this employer offers continual on the job learning offering you pay increases as you learn and expand your knowledge. This position is located just a short drive outside the Omaha area.
If you are interested in this Wastewater Technician position please call Josh W. at 402-895-4422 for more information or click the link below to apply TODAY!