Service Technician needed to provide service and Customer support to Restaurants all over Nebraska. As a Service Technician you will manage on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks for HVAC, Refrigeration, Commercial Kitchen Equipment and Appliances. You will perform diagnosis of technical problems to determine proper solutions and gain customer confidence.
Service Technician Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
• Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
• Tie Workflow to schedule.
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
• Produce timely and detailed service reports.
• Document processes efficiently and effectively.
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
• Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems.
• Follow all company filed procedures and protocols.
• Build positive relationships with customers.
Service Technician Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
• Proven field service experience or training.
• Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
• English literacy, with Spanish helpful.
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
• Familiarity with mobile tools and applications.
• Ability to fabricate and assemble equipment.
• Technical degree or certification.
• Strong relationship building skills with customers, equipment manufacturers and company staff.
Service Technician Required Experience:
• Candidates should possess above competencies, skills and abilities.
• Will train candidate who has recently completed any HVAC, Refrigeration or Technical program.
Service Technician Pay = $25-$30hr + Company vehicle, Paid Cell phone and full benefit package
Service Technician Schedule = 8a-5p with OT as needed
Candidate can be located anywhere in Nebraska and will service the whole state depending on location
*Must have good driving record, as will be driving company vehicle.
Direct hire opportunity
If qualified and interested, please call Kevin at 402-895-4422 or apply online at www.aurstaff.com