A local Omaha, NE cabinet and woodworking company is looking for an experienced laborer to join their growing team as a Cabinet Builder. Good pay and location with advancement opportunities in all fields. Find out more today!
Cabinet Builder Duties:
- Knowledge of all facets of woodworking tools/techniques
- Using hand tools to cut, shape and form wood
- Fitting parts together using glue and clamps
- Trimming joints & Reinforcing joints using nails or screws
- Sanding wood surfaces i.e. Face frame, finished ends etc.
Cabinet Builder Qualifications:
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and tape measure
- Have good Mathematical Skills and problem solving abilities
- Team Player and strong work ethics
- Ensure a high quality of standard of craftsmanship
- Must be able to work under pressure and timelines
- Ability to carry 75lbs or more
If you are interested in this Cabinet Builder position call Caleb at 402-895-4422 or click the link below to apply today!