Aurstaff is looking to hire a Body Shop Technician. You will be repairing heavy duty vehicles in our clients shop. They offer flexible hours, weekly pay, great benefits and upward advancement.
Body Shop Technician Requirements:
· 2-3 years of body mechanic work required
· Strong work history
Body Shop Technician Responsibilities:
· Evaluate damage and estimates
· Coordinate repairs with other required services (i.e., painting)
· Gather parts, supplies, equipment and tools
· Remove, fabricate, attach, and align parts
· Repair dents
· Fill and seal depressions
· Hammer, shape, shrink, expand, fill, and grind
· Apply repair techniques and tools including wrenches, grinder, sander, welder, straightener, power, foot and hand tools
· Properly document vehicle repair records
· Check completed work to ensure quality standards have been met
This is a full time position and only the strongest candidates will be considered for the position. If you would like to know more please call Josh W at 402-895-4422 or apply online at www.aurstaff.com TODAY!