One of the largest John Deere dealerships in Iowa is looking for several service technicians for their Sioux Center, IA location. As a Service Technician you will be responsible for performing routine and preventative maintenance on their customers John Deer equipment.
Service Technician Duties:
Perform a variety of in and out of store repair and maintenance duties of agricultural, commercial and light construction equipment.
- Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintains proper condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat, clean and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments in an accurate and timely fashion
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material and parts used in performing assigned duties
Service Technician Qualifications:
- Ability to use standard desktop/laptop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends during busy seasons
- Attention to detail that allows proper verbal and written communication to customers and support staff
- Ability to analyze and interpret schematics, diagrams and technical manuals
- High School diploma or equivalent
Currently taking applications form anyone who has a knowledge of hand and power tools to experienced technicians in the filed.
If interested in this Service Technician position call Jeremy at 402-895-4422 for more information or click the link below to apply TODAY!