Immediate need for Production Welders to join a flourishing Omaha company that fabricates over 1,000 different metal components. This team-oriented company is looking for 2nd Shift Production Welders to join their team!
Production Welder Responsibilities include:
• Perform welding operations on customer products using appropriate jigs
• Set machine properly according to material requirements
• Maintain machine and perform other operations as necessary
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a working team environment
Production Welder Qualifications:
• Minimum of one year wire welding experience
• Basic mathematical ability
• Ability to be able to lift/move materials up to 70 pounds
• Able to read and work blue prints, fixtures, and tape measures
• When necessary will be required to regulate manual welding
Weld test required!
Don't miss out on this opportunity as a Production Welder with this growing Omaha Company!
Apply below or call 402-895-4422 with questions.