A global manufacturing company, headquartered in Omaha, is seeking a Quality Engineer to join their team at their eastern Nebraska plant. In this position you will work under the direction of Plant Quality Manager to develop, train, implement and sustain quality processes and systems for the plant.
Quality Engineer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred), or similar technical field
• 3-5 Years (preferred) of experience in a quality role with high volume production work
• Strong knowledge in critical quality process areas and standards: ISO 9001:2015
• Root Cause Analysis, Corrective & Preventative Action Systems knowledge
• Quality Control Plan (CP) and FMEA Strong Knowledge
• APQP, PPAP, Statistical Process Control (SPC), GD&T Knowledge
• Lean Manufacturing Knowledge
• Auditing Experience as Internal Process Auditor is a plus
• Leadership skills, organizational skills, and analytical skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Competent or expert level in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Quality Engineer Salary:
$80k+ Depending on experience + bonus
Quality Engineer Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc
If you are interested in learning about this opportunity with a great company, please apply online, email email@example.com or call 402-895-4422