Do you enjoy working outside, being hands on and taking pride in a job well done?
A local RV dealer is looking for a detailer like you!
RV Detailer Functions:
• Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors
• Dusts and washes walls
• Cleans ceilings and polishes light fixtures
• Washes the exterior of the unit
• Washes and replaces blinds
• Moves cabinets, boxes, furniture, crates and equipment to clean areas
• Removes stains from such surfaces as rugs, drapes, walls, and floors using cleaning solutions
• May also sweep walks, rake leaves, cut grass or remove snow
• May also change trash throughout the facilities
RV Detailer Qualifications:
• Ability to lift at least 70 pounds is required.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
• 3 months or more related experience and/or training
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Does this Detailer position sound like a fit for you? Call Jeremy today at 402-895-4422 or apply online!