Do you have a passion for helping others? We are currently hiring for Dietary Aides in the Sioux Falls area, that can create a positive experience for customers including residents and employees. In this position you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and presentations while maintaining food safety and health code standards.
Hours for this position will be 6:30am - 3:30pm
Dietary Aide Responsibilities:
- Cleans dishes, pots, and pans that are used in food production in the kitchen.
- Clean participant dishes from snacks and lunches.
- Prepares beverages.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning duties.
- Cleans dining area in preparation of meals and after mealtime.
- Assists Cook and Dietary Manager with food preparation as assigned in accordance with food code.
- Builds rapport with participants in a polite and courteous manner.
- Assists participants with meal consumption or other related dining experiences.
- Assists participants in completing menu selections.
- Assists in serving lunch and snacks to participants in a professional manner according to proper serving and clearing standards.
Ready to apply?
-Call Aurstaff today at 402-895-4422!