A RARE 1st shift Machine Operator position has come open and this manufacturer is looking to fill the position IMMEDIATELY! This is your chance to become a part of a family-owned, thriving Manufacturing Company that has been in business for over 50 years! This great company has continued to be regarded as a leader in new product development!
Machine Operator daily responsibilities include:
• Assisting other team members to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
• Entering in information, such as, sizes, measurements and shapes into the machine for the cutting process
• Adjusting the machine settings, including speed
• Checking all products for any defects and to ensure correct measurements are being used
• Maintain a clean work area
Machine Operator Requirements:
• A minimum of 1 year experience as a Machine Operator
• Ability to read measurements and fractions
• Pass a math assessment test
Apply online below TODAY before this rare Machine Operator position disappears.
Ready to Apply?
-Call Annette at (402) 895-4422 ext. 1509
-Click on the link below