Are you looking for a challenging and tech savvy job?
AurStaff is searching for a Security Service Technician in the Des Moines area. In this position you will service equipment including but not limited to access control, intrusion and detection systems, video surveillance, mass notification, distributed annotation systems (DAS), Structured Cable, Paging, and CATV.
Security Service Technician Requirements:
- Technical domain knowledge sufficient to perform responsibilities
- Satisfy performance measurements and ensure credibility with external stakeholders
- Baseline certifications for solution offerings
- 5 years of experience in the field
- Milestone, S2 and Genetec trained or certified within 6 months
- Familiar with Axis or Samsung cameras
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Clear driving record – MVR must be cleared through our insurance company
Security Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot problems with various security related product lines
- Complete paperwork essential to working on service orders
- Checking in/out with dispatch for each job site
- Location planning – knowing what job is next
- Work with inside and outside customers and resolve problems
- Coordinate with dispatch and maintain open communication with both co-workers and dispatch
- Ability to manage different personalities as it applies to the job
Security Service Technician Qualifications:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Adapt to change
- Troubleshoot and repair product lines.
- Self-starter with a positive and team-oriented attitude.
If interested in this position please apply below or call Jeremy at 402-895-4422.