AurStaff Fort Calhoun, NE
A large Food Service Packaging Firm is now hiring qualified individuals to package consumer products of various plastic materials.
This Picker Packer position is located just North of Omaha and it entails stocking and sorting products for packaging or filling machine operations. Packaging or manufacturing experience is a plus for this Picker Packer position, but not a requirement.
Day shifts available for your convenience in this Picker Packer position.
Picker Packer Responsibilities:
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers
- Prepare goods for shipment
- Pack them following a specific set of instructions
- Check to ensure containers are damage free
- Keep track of inventory
- Move completed packages for loading
- Count items
- Mark and label containers
Picker Packer Requirements:
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Experience within a Manufacturing setting is preferred, but not required
Let's get Packing! But first...apply with Jeremy!
- Call Jeremy at 402.895.4422 for more information
- Shoot him an email with your resume at email@example.com
- Click on the link below!
- Walk-ins always welcome at 13609 California Street, Suite 120, Omaha, NE 68154
| Date Posted
December 11, 2019
| Date Closes
February 9, 2020
| Located In
Fort Calhoun, NE
| Job Type
| SOC Category
53-7064.00 Packers and Packagers, Hand
This job requires the following skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Excellent Team Member
- Strong Time Management
- Manufacturing - Packaging
- Material Handling
- Receiving Specialist
- Warehouse Loader
- Warehousing - Worker
This job is related other jobs in these career categories