Who We Are:
We are a leader in crafting custom, quality equipment for bulk liquid handling, dry bulk handling and dry bulk storage equipment in the North American market. We build innovative, safe and environmentally responsible products that are renowned for long-term value and durability.
What We Are Looking For:
Our brake press operator & small parts fabricator is responsible for running multiple machines, including punches, presses and rolls, as well as minor welding, to produce parts needed to build our custom trailers. A qualified candidate should be competent with cutting equipment, sanders, drill presses, roll forming machines, and brake presses.
Great work hours: 6:45 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.
Located in the Omaha area.
- Primary responsibilities include reading prints and work orders to determine specifications of parts and then creating those parts on various machines.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Knowledge of basic math functions to order materials.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Must be able to operate cutting machines, punches, rolls, brake press and hand tools.
- Be able to complete basic upkeep on machines such as lubricating, blade replacing, and other small adjustments.
- Some welding maybe required.
- Must be able to work well alone or with partners, depending on need. Fabricator must be able to work closely with Supervisors, department leads, Engineers, Production Coordinator (scheduler) and warehouse personnel.
- Must practice good housekeeping and maintain a clean, organized environment.
- Forklift experience desirable, but will train.
- Be able to do basic upkeep on machines such as lubricating, blade replacing, and other small adjustments.
If interested in this position please call Jeremy at 402-895-4422 or apply below.