Are you looking for a company focused on innovation with that start up cultural vibe?
Then this is the position you have been searching for!
A Global leader in specialty manufacturing and assembly is looking for a Electrical Engineer to join their diversified team. The company focuses on 5 points operations: Strategic Plan, Quality, Accountability, Strength and Discipline. This position is located in Eastern Nebraska and relocation would be paid for!
This individual will be responsible for the electrical design of custom vehicle parts. Vehicle design experience and strong working knowledge of engines, chassis, pumps and other mechanical systems is a plus.
Electrical Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce engineering documentation such as schematic drawings, harness drawings, design manual content, and operation and troubleshooting guides.
- Designing 120/240VAC systems
- Designing 12V automotive systems controlled by programmable nodes
- Develop engineering bills of materials that are complete, accurate, and on-time
- Process approved engineering change requests
- Coordinate design requirements, application reviews, and engineering releases with selected suppliers
- Develop test requirements and coordinate component and system testing, including analysis results and participation in the testing, as required
- Complete complex circuit analysis for responsible system
Electrical Enginner Required Qualifications:
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering with background in complex machine or vehicle product design
- At least 2 years’ experience in product and system development
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability in bringing engineering projects to completion, on time and within budget
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of the production operations and design integration
- CAD experience with emphasis on 2D drawings
How to get our Attention:
- Interested? Fill out an application with the link below
- Want more information? Call Kevin at 402-895-4422
- Have a resume? Send it to email@example.com