One of the nation's foremost providers for medical and physical rehabilitation is need of a Housekeeper / Janitor.
Great pay and benefits await a skilled Housekeeper / Janitor looking for their next career opportunity.
**This is a full time, permanent position**
Housekeeper / Janitor Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the cleaning and disinfecting of patient rooms, offices, restrooms, utility rooms, kitchenettes, nurses stations, report rooms, conference rooms, halls and lab areas.
- Responsible for quality service delivery and internal/external customer relations for the department as a whole, including upholding the mission and values for the department and facility.
Housekeeper / Janitor Requirements:
- Institutional cleaning experience preferred
- Basic math skills preferred
- Basic reading skills required
- Medium work - Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Must maintain positive communication in a fast paced environment under adverse conditions
Environmental/Housekeeping Position Benefits:
- Pay based upon experience
- FULL, comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, 401k, paid vacation, paid holidays, etc)
- Friendly work environment with a company that genuinely cares about their people
- Great job stability working in a large, brand new, state of the art medical facility
If you have what it takes to hit the ground running and make a difference in the facility that you work, look no further!
This Environmental Services/Housekeeping position is for you!
Call Josh at 402.895.4422 TODAY or apply below.
Walk-ins always welcome at 13609 California Street, Suite 120, Omaha, NE 68154