Do you enjoy taking things apart just to see how they work?
Do you enjoy the challenge of trying to put that said thing back together?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this Service Installation position would be a perfect fit for YOU!
As a Service Installation Technician you will be trained on how to service and install our customers beverage & ice equipment. This is a family owned company with amazing benefits that include: a company car after training, health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as short and long term disability and even a Simple IRA.
Service Installation Technician Responsibilities:
- Install and service ice and beverage equipment
- Repair and replace both mechanical and electrical parts
- Deliver new product to current customers
Service Installation Technician Requirements:
- Travel out of town 2-3 days per week
- Have a background in mechanical repair or mechanically inclined
- Valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs occasionally
Travel will be 2 - 3 days a week throughout Nebraska and Kansas. All expenses and travel time will be paid (except food).
If you are looking for a job that keeps you mobile then apply below today or contact us with any questions!
How to Apply:
Call Josh W. at 402-895-4422 ext 1507
Walk-ins always welcome at 13609 California Street, Suite 120, Omaha, NE 68154
Click on the link below to apply!