One of the nation's foremost providers for medical and physical rehabilitation is need of a full time Cafeteria Assistant.
Hours for this Full Time Cafeteria Assistant position are 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. Monday through Friday, working every other weekend.
Full Time Cafeteria Assistant Responsibilities:
- Setting up and for meals in the cafeteria
- Cleaning up after meals in the cafeteria
- Provide customer service to all customers and patients by answering general questions about menu and the hospital in general
- Operate Cash register and handle Cash, Credit and Debit transactions
- Help when needed to prep food items according to the recipes
Full Time Cafeteria Assistant Requirements:
- High School equivalency preferred
- Two years work experience in institutional food service setting or cash handling required
- Must possess ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Computer skills preferred
If you're looking for a good, permanent career move with an exceptionally well known hospital, look no further! his Full Time Cafeteria Assistant is for you! Apply below or call Josh TODAY at 402.895.4422.
Walk-ins always welcome at 13609 California Street, Suite 120, Omaha, NE 68154.