There’s no substitute for hard work. Like the light industrial clients and candidates we serve, we give 100% effort day in and day out to help others achieve their goals. It’s that passion and drive that you can rely on and what sets us apart from other staffing firms.
Do you have what it takes?
We are searching for people who want to work in an exciting industry, where you have a personal impact on people’s lives and serve as a talent acquisition partner for businesses. Successful people in this sales and recruiting role are strong multi taskers, can switch gears quickly, communicate directly, and aren’t afraid to serve as consultants with their clients and candidates. If this is your DNA, regardless of your industry background, you might be the next great Staffing Supervisor!
• Serve as the primary point of contact for both clients and candidates.
• Develop and manage your own territory.
• Market services and obtain client job orders.
• Make personal onsite sales visits to secure new business opportunities.
• Represent C&A at outside functions and networking opportunities.
• Source job candidates and conduct interviews.
• Manage all aspects of an employee’s client assignment.
• Deliver exceptional customer service.
Why Work For Austaff:
It’s not every day you have the opportunity to work for a local company that’s been in business for almost 50 years. Our employees have formed an award winning culture (Omaha Best Place To Work eight times). New hires tell us all the time what a unique and refreshing workplace we have. They can’t believe the quality of training, professional development, and management support. Isn’t that the type of place you’d like to work every day?
AurStaff serves Omaha, Lincoln, and surrounding Nebraska markets. For more information about AurStaff visit: www.aurstaff.com
How to Apply:
-Send your resume to email@example.com
-Call 402-895-4422 and ask for Bob