Do you have experience in Auto CAD or Electrical Drafting? A Leading Omaha engineering consulting firm is looking for an Electrical Drafter for industrial projects primarily in the food and alternative fuels production industries. If you want to put your drafting skills to use, this is the positon for you!
Electrical Drafter Responsibilities:
- Developing detailed quality drawings for electrical- industrial construction projects according to engineering sketches and design proposals
- Drawing schematics to depict functional relationships of equipment
- Confer with engineers and experts to interpret design concepts
- Determine type of detailed working drawings required for successful project execution
- Review sketches, drawings, and specifications from architects and other engineering specialists
- Design, draft and/or implement changes to plans
- Develop detailed designs for construction builds according to engineering sketches and design proposals
- Time manage and prioritize tasks to achieve results within cost and schedule constraints
Electrical Drafter Requirements:
- Associate of Science Degree in Drafting or related field
- Combination of education and related experience required
- 2 years electrical drafting field experience preferred
- 2 years experience with AutoCAD Software
- Knowledgeable in electrical drafting practices and procedures
- Experience with electrical one-lines, schematics, power plans, lighting layouts, & panel drawings a plus
- Ablility to read and interpret specifications, mechanical, and electrical plans
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis in knowledge of Excel including macros
This Electrical Drafter contract work starts IMMEDIATELY!!
Apply below or call Kevin at 402-895-4422 to schedule an interview!
Walk-ins always welcome at Aurstaff - 13609 California Street, Suite 120, Omaha, NE 68154