Are you looking for a great career opportunity in the Kansas City, KS area? Look no further!
A leading manufacturer of cranes is looking for a Technical Service Engineer. This Technical Service Engineer assists the VP Engineering & Technical Service in providing a liaison between Engineering and all other departments, field management, diversified interests and the customer. This includes delegated responsibility for acting as the facilitator between and for correlation with the sales department, the marketing department, the manufacturing department, and/or the customer regarding the characteristics, uses, capabilities, performance, and acceptability of all corporate products.
This Technical Service Engineer must have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
Technical Service Engineer Responsibilities:
•Provide technical assistance to personnel, distributors, and end users through: Engineering Reports, Product Evaluations, Field investigations, Phone Discussions, Seminars, Training.
• Identify and process information of both ours and competitor’s products accurately and expeditiously.
• Effectively communicate product requirements to manufacturing and other related areas.
• Train personnel and others on the use, care, inspection, and application of products.
• Accurately review, create and provide input for product related literature.
• Conduct plant tours so that corporate objectives are attained.
• Participate effectively in industry and trade associations and committees.
• Provide rope service warranty agreements as needed.
• Provide input and assist in design of products.
Technical Service Engineer Qualifications:
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Must be able to travel, climb ladders & stairways, lift and carry wire rope samples.
Apply below if interested in this great Technical Service Engineer opportunity or call Jeremy at 402-895-4422.