One of the nation's foremost providers for medical and physical rehabilitation is need of a part time Linen Associate.
Hours for this Linen Associate position are 7am to 1pm, Monday through Friday, working every other weekend.
Linen Associate Responsibilities:
- Process, sort and prepare clothing to be delivered to patient care areas.
- Fold linens according to hospital standards
- Prepare linen carts each day and push carts to nursing stations though hospital.
- Document and quality issues on linens.
Linen Associate Requirements:
- High School equivalency preferred
- Two years work experience in institutional food service setting or cash handling required
- Must possess ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Computer skills preferred
If you're looking for a good, permanent career move with an exceptionally well known hospital, look no further, this part time Linen Associate is for you! Apply below or call Josh TODAY at 402.895.4422.
WALK-INS ALWAYS WELCOME!! 13609 California Street, Suite 120, Omaha, NE 68154.