Do you enjoy taking things apart just to see how they work? Do you enjoy the challenge of trying to put that said thing back together? Most importantly did use all of the parts? If the answer is YES to most of these questions, then this Service Installation position would be a perfect fit for YOU!
As a Service Installation Technician you will be trained on how to service and install our customers beverage & ice equipment.
Service Installation Technician Responsibilities:
• Install and service ice and beverage equipment
• Repair and replace both mechanical and electrical parts
• Deliver new product to current customers
Service Installation Technician Requirements:
- MUST be willing to travel out of town 2-3 days per week
• Must be mechanically inclined and have a background in mechanical repair
• Valid driver's license
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must have the ability to lift up to 75lbs occasionally
This is a family owned company with amazing benefits to include a company car after training, health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as short and long term disability and even a Simple IRA.
There will be travel involved with this position as well. Travel will be 2 - 3 days a week throughout Nebraska and Kansas. All expenses and travel time will be paid (except food).
If you are looking for your next career or to get a career started please apply for this Service Installation Technician with the link below or call Josh W. today at 402-895-4422 ext 1507 with any questions.
Walk-ins always welcome at 13609 California Street, Suite 120, Omaha, NE 68154