A large Food Service Packaging Firm who is dedicated to upholding core values, is now hiring a qualified Machine Operator to train on how to operate extrusion machines.
Excellent opportunity with great benefits. Both day and night shifts are available for your convenience with this Machine Operator position.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
• Perform various production related task such as feeding machines
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
• Maintain work area in neat condition
• Assist other workers with specific task as requested
• Follow plant quality practices including Good Manufacturing Practices, or GMP’s
Machine Operator Requirements:
• Must be reliable & available to work a rotating shift of every other weekend.
• Ability to operate forklift
• Must have mechanical aptitude and knowledge of running manufacturing machines
• Ability to stand for extended periods
• Experience within a Manufacturing setting is preferred, but not required
• Must be able to lift 20lbs. independently
If you are tired of the same routine day in, day out call Jeremy at 402.895.4422, email email@example.com or APPLY ONLINE TODAY to be considered for this Machine Operator position!
WALK-INS ALWAYS WELCOME!! 13609 California Street, Suite 120, Omaha, NE 68154