A large Food Service Packaging Firm is now hiring qualified individuals for their Material Handler positions. This position entails moving material throughout the plant and warehouse manually or by operating electric powered lifts. Excellent opportunity with great benefits!
Material Handler Responsibilities:
• Move stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas by hand or other equipment
• Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments, material and equipment needs
• Ability to hand build pallets per MO
• Attach identifying labels to containers, and/or mark them with identifying information
• Secure material and products for transport to designated areas by using the stretch-wrapper machine
• Support company Food Safety efforts through commitment and compliance to SQF standard practices and policies
• Assists other workers with specific chores as requested
• Follow plant quality practices including Good Manufacturing Practices, or GMP’s
Material Handler Requirements:
• Fork Lift Certification
• Willingness to work and follow verbal/written instructions
• Moderate computer skills
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
If you would be interested in being considered for this Material Handler position, please call Sydney at 402.895.4422, email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY ONLINE TODAY!