RARE 1st shift Machine Operator has come open and this manufacturer is looking to fill the position IMMEDIATELY! This is your chance to become a part of a family-owned, thriving Manufacturing Company that has been in business for over 50 years! This great company has continued to be regarded as a leader in new product development!
Machine Operator/Chemical Technician daily responsibilities:
• Assisting other team members to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
• Entering in information, such as, sizes, measurements and shapes into the machine for the cutting process
• Adjusting the machine settings, including speed
• Checking all products for any defects and to ensure correct measurements are being used
• Maintain a clean work area
Requirements for the Machine Operator/Chemical Technician position include:
• A minimum of 1 year experience as a Machine Operator
• Ability to read measurements and fractions
• Pass a math assessment test
If you are interested in this Machine Operator/Chemical Technician position, contact Annette at (402) 895-4422 ext. 1509 or toll-free at 800.574.9813 ext.1509. Apply online at www.aurstaff.com TODAY!
WALK-INS ALWAYS WELCOME!! 13609 California Street, Suite 120, Omaha, NE 68154