Quality Technician Full Time Opening!!
A successful and ever growing Lincoln Manufacturing Company is hiring for a Quality Technician. They're in need of a hard working, reliable individual to oversee/perform Foundry quality checks and inspection procedures by maintaining/specification records. Amazing benefits and work stability await diligent workers looking to get their foot in the door with a great company.
Quality Technician Responsibilities:
• Performs and records material certifications, receiving inspections, melt assignments and chemical/mechanical testing to ensure conformance to customer requirements and industry standards.
• Oversees quality checks and Foundry inspection process
• Organizes, revision control and retention of quality records and documents in accordance with company procedures, including customer and reference specification data, process records and job process sheets
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
Quality Technician Requirements:
• High school diploma plus two (2) years industrial quality control experience preferred.
• Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan experience- preferred
• Hazardous Waste Operations/Handling Procedures- preferred
• Trained within 6 months of job assignment with annual refresher training for the Contingency Plan
• Ability to read, interpret, understand directions and other communication spoken or written in the English language
Quality Technician Benefits:
-Full benefits offered (medical, dental, vision, life, 401k w/ match)
If you're hard working and reliable, look no further!! If you would like to be considered for this Quality Technician opportunity, call Josh at 402.895.4422 or apply online TODAY!