GPS Machine Control Modeling Specialist needed for growing Engineering and Surveying Firm. 3D Machine Control Modeling is required. This GPS Machine Control Modeling Specialist is a great opportunity to work for one of the Top Omaha Surveying companies that specializes in GPS modeling.
GPS Machine Control Modeling Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
• Translate/interpolate construction documents into working 3D models and create 3D Machine Control Modeling files to be loaded into various heavy highway construction equipment systems.
• Applicant will assist professional land surveyors in designing, planning and execution of segments of projects and support with related research.
• Work varies in complexity and requires independent judgment, initiative and application of standard construction surveying practices, as well as, able to translate/interpolate construction plans in a working 3D model.
Understand design and construction concepts:
• Surfaces – triangulation, break lines, boundaries
• Geometry – centerline, vertical profiles, horizontal & vertical curves
• Corridors and cross sections
GPS Machine Control Modeling Specialist Requirements:
• Associates in Civil Engineering Technology or Land Surveying Technology and a minimum 2 years’ experience
• General knowledge with GPS machine control hardware and software including interfacing between desktop computer and heavy highway equipment.
• Must be proficient with Trimble Business Center
• Terra Model experience a plus
• Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017
• Microstation experience a plus
• Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in this GPS Machine Control Modeling Specialist position, apply below or call 402-895-4422 TODAY!