Leading Omaha Engineering consulting firm is looking for an Electrical Drafter for industrial projects primarily in the food and alternative fuels production industries.
Previous AutoCAD or Electrical Drafter experience is required for this Electrical Drafter position.
Electrical Drafter Responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing detailed quality drawings for electrical industrial construction projects according to engineering sketches and design proposals
• Responsible for drawing schematics to depict functional relationships of equipment
• Confer with engineers and experts to interpret design concepts and determine type of detailed working drawings required for successful project execution
• Review sketches, drawings, and specifications from architects and other engineering specialists, and design, draft and/or implement changes to plans
• Develop detailed designs for construction builds according to engineering sketches and design proposals
• Time manage and prioritize tasks to achieve results within cost and schedule constraints
Electrical Drafter Requirements:
• Associates of Science Degree in Drafting related field or combination of education and related experience required
• 2 years electrical drafting field experience preferred
• 2 years experience with AutoCAD Software
• Knowledgeable in electrical drafting practices and procedures
• Experience with electrical one-lines, schematics, power plans, lighting layouts, & panel drawings a plus
• Able to read and interpret specifications, mechanical, and electrical plans
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis in knowledge of Excel including macros
If you want to put your drafting skills to good use, this Electrical Drafter position is for you! Electrical Drafter contract work starting IMMEDIATELY!! Apply below NOW or call 402-895-4422 to schedule an interview!