An employee owned company that began over 100 years ago, is seeking a talented 2nd shift Lens Processing Associate to join their team!
This company is driven by long-term growth and is looking for a Lens Processing Associate who wants to be a part of this growing company.
Lens Processing Associates will be responsible for performing a variety of production tasks for an Omaha Eye Wear Manufacturer.
Lens Processing Associates daily responsibilities include:
* Ensuring all products meet quality standards
* Daily production machine operation
* Hand assembly processes to manufacture prescription eyewear
Lens Processing Associates will need the ability to:
• Must be highly detail-oriented
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision
This Lens Processing Associate shift schedule will be Monday – Friday 3:00pm to 11:30pm.
MUST be able to train on day shift for 2-3 weeks.
Apply for this 2nd shift Lens Processing Associate position online today or contact Annette at 402-895-4422 to learn more!
Walk-ins always welcome at 13609 California Street, Suite 120, Omaha, NE 68154