Do you enjoy working with your hands and would like to partake in assisting in the production of creating and refurbishing simple to elaborate metalware; such as the Daytona 500 trophy? This is a career opportunity to get your foot in the door as a Machine Operator with a company that is going on 100 years of business without a layoff. It's time you join a team where you are treated as a person, not a number. This is a team that will feel like your family.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operating machine
- Buff metal to required finish
- Pushing raw material and holding steadily in place to properly polish metalware
- Carefully handle finished product when moving to finishing department
Machine Operator Requirements:
- Stand in one spot for entire shift
- Previous manufacturing/construction/warehouse experience preferred, but not required
Machine Operator Benefits:
- Day shift: 8a-4:30p, M-F (NO Weekends!)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- and more!!!
If you would like to be considered for this Machine Operator position, please call Sydney at 402.895.4422, email email@example.com or apply online today!
Walk-ins always welcome at 13609 California Street, Suite 120, Omaha, NE 68154