A Lincoln locally owned, non-profit, governed healthcare organization and a hospital nationally recognized as the Advisory Board Company's Workplace of the Year is in need for a Housekeeper. As a Housekeeper, be prepared to work in a team oriented, high-volume and fast paced environment to deliver the BEST experience to our patients/guests.
Do you want to work for a place the recognizes hard work, experience and team work? Then this Housekeeper position is the perfect job opportunity for you! The most important asset to this team, is their employees. This locally owned hospital offers employees opportunities to collaborate, grow professionally, and develop their skills.
• Responsible for cleanliness of assigned areas, care of assigned tools and materials, economical use of all soaps, cleansers, disinfectants and janitorial supplies.
• Sets up, cleans, and returns required cleaning cart and equipment.
• Monitors, removes, and replaces sharps containers.
• Observes patient's privacy and treats patients with respect.
• Stocks shelves and monitors linen inventory.
• Removes trash and soiled linen.
• Must have excellent communications, time management and organizational skills
• Must be able to function exceptionally well in a very fast paced environment
• Previous housekeeper, custodial or cleaning experience desired.
12:30p - 9p M-F; may need to fill in on weekends (day shift hours)
Bring your polished Housekeeper skills and let's get cleaning. Apply TODAY! Contact Josh at (402) 895.4422 or apply online.