A large Food Service Packaging Firm, just North of Omaha, is now hiring a qualified Machine Operator to train on how to operate extrusion machines.
**This Machine Operator will need to be prepared to operate a forklift for housekeeping around the warehouse, so experience running a forklift is preferred, but not required.
Excellent opportunity with great benefits. Both day and night shifts are available for your convenience.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
• Perform various production related task such as feeding machines
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
• Maintain work area in neat condition
• Assist other workers with specific task as requested
• Follow plant quality practices including Good Manufacturing Practices, or GMP’s
Machine Operator Requirements:
• Must be reliable & available to work a rotating shift of every other weekend.
• Ability to operate forklift
• Must have mechanical aptitude and knowledge of running manufacturing machines
• Ability to stand for extended periods
• Experience within a Manufacturing setting is preferred, but not required
• Must be able to lift 20lbs. independently
If you are tired of the same routine day in, day out call Sydney at 402.895.4422 or APPLY ONLINE TODAY to be considered for this Machine Operator position!