Do you want to work as a claims supervisor for a company with 12 decades of community health and services commitment. In this claims supervisor role you can truly work as an independent professional while still having an impact on a amazing team! If you are a claims supervisor that people turn to when they're in a crisis come join the mission to spread hope throughout the Omaha area.
Perks for the claims supervisor include:
• Monday – Friday schedule
• Starting pay @ $55,000 per year (based on experience)
• Opportunity for growth
• Full Health Benefits
Duties of the claims supervisor:
• Management of the Claims Processing function for PACE Pathways including supervising the work of claims processors.
• Performs various technical analyses and research for resolution and recovery for PACE Pathways healthcare/insurance claims management.
• Oversees the configuration of claims management systems and ensuring the correctness of said configurations.
• Provides training for new employees on claims management processes, systems, policies, procedures and expectations.
• Provides technical assistance and coaching to staff to ensure proper, timely handling of claims of all service and provider types.
• Stays up-to-date on pertinent Federal and State laws and regulations, and implementing mandated changes regarding claims and billing requirements.
• Assists with the resolution of provider inquiries, complaints, disputes and appeals.
Qualifications for this claims supervisor include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting, Business, or a related field is preferred.
• Equivalent years of experience may substitute for education requirement.
• Four (4) years of experience in medical claims processing, AP/AR, medical clinic billing or related experience is required. Experience in a health care or hospital setting is desirable.
To be considered for this opportunity, click on the link below and upload your resume today. If you have any questions about this opportunity, contact Celebrity Staff at 402-938-2000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||October 26, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 25, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||13-1031.00 Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories