Join a well known solutions based company that takes prides in being different! We are looking for a Employee Benefits Advisor who can showcase their abilities for a team that stands and delivers nothing but the best!
As a Employee Benefits Advisor your duties will include:
• Presenting information to HR departments
• Reviewing, formatting and creating various forms of communication materials, such as letters, presentations, marketing materials and complex reports.
• Creating, editing and formatting new correspondence and proposals.
• Reports, flyers, brochures, handouts and proposal covers.
• Fillable forms.
• Graphs and tables.
• Website content, biographies and press releases.
Job requirements for this corporate communications specialist are:
• Must have knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must be able to type a minimum of 60 WPM.
• 2+ years of benefits/insurance experience in a corporate setting
If you are interested in this amazing Employee Benefits Advisor opportunity, that is centrally located in Omaha with competitive pay; don’t hesitate to contact Celebrity Staff at 402-938-2000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the link below and upload your resume today!
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||October 15, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 14, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||13-1072.00 Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories