Put your phone and people skills to work in a modern environment, beautiful office setting with on-site cafe and on top of that a great management team! The primary purpose and function of this position is to meet or exceed the customer’s expectations by assessing our patient’s needs, assigning priorities, and escalating information to the appropriate resources. The ability to connect with a variety of people is a valuable skill as you could also interface with medical professionals, and family members. This position works together with a team of individuals to provide information about the services that are offered. You will also be expected to assist with other projects and cross train with other departments. Day Shift 8:30-5.
Major duties and responsibilities:
• Act as first point of contact with patients by carefully evaluating the purpose of the call, carefully assessing their purpose, prioritizing their handling, and escalating the calls if indicated.
• Process enrollment for new customers and record activities in database
• Follow on product training, mailing of promotional materials, or appointments attended by our customers
• Complete various special projects as required
Some college preferred but not required.
• At least 2 years experience working with people in situations that are high-pressure and time-sensitive (either telephone or face-to-face), and that involve solving problems, making decisions, using excellent judgment and “customer service” skills. This can be obtained through a combination of work experience and post high school education, and need not be obtained in a traditional “customer service” setting
• Computer literacy and good keyboarding skills plus strong ability to multi-task and strong time management skills
• Ability to function in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
• Ability manage relationships with patients and other contacts to ensure that all actions and follow-through is completed
• Maintain a professional demeanor by demonstrating company values in all communications and interactions with patients, caregivers, health care professionals, teammates, and others
• Dependable and strong work ethic
To be considered for this opportunity, click on the link below and upload your resume today. If you have any questions about this opportunity, contact Celebrity Staff at 816-960-7100 or email us at email@example.com
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer