Seeking a medical assistant for a growing health care clinic who takes pride in their team and more importantly their patients! This is an opportunity to join a superior team who wants to ensure their clients are experiencing premium service!
Duties of the medical assistant:
• Greet patients and answer telephone, schedule appointments
• Clean, stock and sterilize any and all equipment and rooms
• Prepare specimens for processing
• Obtain medical history/patient information, and all vital signs & measurements
• Pull, prepare, and file medical charts
• Prepare routine procedures as required per patient visit (including EKGs, PPD placements/readings and immunizations).
Requirements of the medical assistant:
• Experience in medical clinic setting
• CMA certification is desired or education equivalent
• Detail oriented, team oriented, friendly personality
If you think you would be a strong candidate for this medical assistant position, then apply with Celebrity Staff today!
To be considered for this opportunity, click on the link below and upload your resume today. If you have any questions about this opportunity, contact Celebrity Staff at 402-938-2000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org?
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer?
|Date Posted||April 20, 2018|
|Date Closes||June 19, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories