Are you looking for a company who is committed to their employees and customers on a daily basis? Look no further! This top Lincoln employer is seeking a Client Services Representative who is a self starter and a go-getter to join their team.
Day to day job duties and responsibilities as a Client Services Representative:
- Answering phone calls from customers and group policy members and providing customer service to policyholders, field sales offices, agent/brokers and individual insured's
- Perform administrative functions such as; assist with contract and benefit changes, collections and reconciliation of premium and policy lapses and cancellations
- Process small case policy changes
- Backup support for data entry
Client Services Representative Job requirements
- Previous experience in group insurance administration, dental and vision or underwriting is preferred
- Must work well in a team environment
- Fast paced, excellent computer application and people skills
- Good track record of excellent attendance in previous jobs
- Multi-tasking must be second nature as this is a very fast paced environment with multiple things happening throughout the day
Enjoy working full time daytime hours Monday-Friday
Earn $15+ per hour starting pay!
If you are looking to start your next career path join this company who provides opportunity to promote from within. Apply today to get started as a Client Services Representative!
To be considered for this opportunity, click on the link below and upload your resume today. If you have any questions about this opportunity, contact Celebrity Staff at 402-938-2000 or email us at email@example.com?
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||April 19, 2018|
|Date Closes||June 18, 2018|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-9199.00 Office and Administrative Support Workers, All Other|
|City, State and Zip||Lincoln, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories