Want to work for a company that empowers their employees? Is employee growth and on-going training important to you? Do you have a background in property management? A West Omaha client of ours is looking to add an relocation assistant to their amazing team!
Duties for relocation assistant executive will include:
• Responsible for preparing appropriate internal and external communications
• Reviewing external documentation and arranging for corrections
• Placing orders for housing goods
• Following-up and processing payments for outsourced relocation services
Qualifications of the relocation assistant :
• 2+ years property management experience
• Relocation/leasing experience is preferred
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Ability to type 50 wpm
• Outgoing and customer friendly personality
This company was voted one of Omaha's best places to work! A company that offers work-life balance, and truly values their employees. Take the next steps to a better future, apply today!
To be considered for this opportunity, click on the link below and upload your resume today. If you have any questions about this opportunity, contact Celebrity Staff at 402-938-2000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org?
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||April 19, 2018|
|Date Closes||June 18, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories