This hybrid role is sure to keep things fresh and interesting! Join a well established Lincoln based employer in this payroll accountant role and collaborate with the controller and human resources department. Compensation for this role is $50K with competitive benefits!
As the Payroll Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
* Day to day and month end accounting functions (i.e. monthly journal entries, bank reconciliations)
* Assisting with financial and costing reports
* Processing payroll for hourly employees
* Managing 401K
Key Qualifications the Payroll Accountant will need to meet:
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
* Minimum three years experience--MUST have a mix of payroll and accounting experience ideally
* Must be able to switch gears quickly and enjoy working across department lines
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 841079
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||October 29, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 28, 2018|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $50,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories