Established medium sized CPA firm is hiring for a Senior Accountant with Tax or Audit experience that wants to make a career in public accounting. This is an amazing opportunity for someone in public accounting looking to move to a prestigious and exciting firm that enjoys mentoring and developing a team.
As the Senior Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
* Managing complex audits through the entire process
* Consulting clients on tax liability, tax law, and manage the income tax preparation
* Managing and mentor team members
* Working with existing client and build new clients and relationships
Key Qualifications the Senior Accountant will need to meet:
* Bachelors degree in accounting
* Five to ten years current or recent public accounting experience
* CPA required
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 821981
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||October 29, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 28, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $90,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories