We are working on a NEWLY created role for a Financial Reporting Supervisor in Des Moines! This global organization is growing quickly and will keep you busy! As the Financial Reporting Supervisor, you will be working with upper management and shareholders by presenting financial reports for the team.
As the Financial Reporting Supervisor, your key responsibilities will include:
* Creating reports including income statements, balance sheets, and more
* Assisting with annual budgeting processes
* Assessing and creating internal controls and risk management systems
* Providing guidance and leadership to a growing accounting team
Key Qualifications the Financial Reporting Supervisor will need to meet:
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
* At least five years of related experience, preferably in a leadership role
* Ability to travel if needed, up to 20%
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 818811
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||October 29, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 28, 2018|
|Located In||Des Moines, IA|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $70,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories