Are you looking to join a global industry leader? Aureus Group is working with growing company who is looking to add a Tax Accountant to their team. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for assisting management in creating tax strategies, researching laws, and more!
As the Tax Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
* Making recommendations to management about tax laws and tax savings
* Preparing, reviewing, and filing tax returns
* Working with sales/use, income, and franchise tax
* Preparing schedules for federal and state income tax
Key Qualifications the Tax Accountant will need to meet:
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree in accounting, CPA preferred
* Minimum of three years experience with knowledge in multi-state, ACS 740, and FIN 48
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 818799
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||October 29, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 28, 2018|
|Located In||Des Moines, IA|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $75,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories