In this role, you will be an instrumental member of the data analytics team for a well known organization in the financial field. Your analysis will lead to conclusions on very complex business decisions and key executives will make that determine the direction of the company as a whole. This is a highly, highly visible role that is mission critical to continued growth and performance. And if you are a numbers person, it is certain to keep you captivated.
As the Business Performance Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
* Using database querying software company financial performance numbers to render comprehensive reporting to executives
* Applying a creative approach to looking at numbers and determine better processes for using the data
* Using the data to help tell the story of what it all means to company leaders
Key Qualifications the Business Performance Analyst will need to meet:
* MUST have experience with complex database tools such as Cognos or SQL
* MUST have a Bachelors Degree
* MUST have experience in a financial or data analyst role
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 –818427
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||October 29, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 28, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $65,000.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories