Join an integrated Healthcare organization that provides exceptional care and service in an honest, respectful, trustworthy and caring manner as Senior Revenue Analyst. The Senior Revenue Analyst will report to the Director of Reimbursement and be responsible for performing detailed net revenue variance analysis for Hospital, Clinic, LTACH, and specialty services of the facility. This Midwest location exists at the crossroads of exciting history and modern adventure and offers multiple historic museums, great outdoor recreation throughout many parks, outside concerts, and a unique art culture.
As the Senior Revenue Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
* Calculating required reserves on Accounts Receivable balances
* Preparing, presenting and explaining analytical schedules of net revenue results
* Performing variance analysis on a monthly, and ad-hoc basis
* Communicating directly with all levels of organizational leadership and acts in an advisory capacity
* Creating, writing and analyzing reports from database software explaining variances in net patient revenue
Key Qualifications the Senior Revenue Analyst will need to meet:
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field required
* Master’s degree preferred
* CPA preferred
* CNRA preferred
* Five plus years related experience including healthcare reimbursement, net revenue required; Crowe Horwath Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA) tool preferred
Feel free to call us at 402-891-6900 / 515-267-0500 for more information.
When inquiring, please reference job number: 18 – 749881
Only those qualified will be personally contacted.
As always, there is never a fee to utilize our services.
Aureus Group offers health, dental, life insurance and 401K for all temporary employees.
EEO / Veteran / Disabled / E-Verify Employer
|Date Posted||October 29, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 28, 2018|
|Located In||Kansas City, MO|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||13-2011.01 Accountants|
|Address||13609 California Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories