Aureus Group has partnered with a growing, changing organization to find multiple .NET Developers!! This is a great opportunity to work for an amazing company with all the bells and whistles! The .NET Developers will primarily be responsible for developing, testing and supporting business solutions.
Responsibilities of the .NET Developers:
- Develop and maintain high-quality web services and applications based on user requirements.
- Perform testing including automated unit testing of applications.
- Identify and work with the supervisor to recommend mitigation strategies for risks during development.
- Follow and promote good design and coding practices.
- Provide communication on project/task status clearly and effectively.
- Be able to achieve deadlines and goals while delivering the excellent quality product.
- Be part of an on-call rotation.
- Be a team player who is willing to learn and teach other developers and stakeholders.
Qualifications of the .NET Developers:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in web development.
- Experience with creating and consuming JSON and XML.
- Experience using RDBMS.
- Experience using automated unit tests frameworks.
- Experience using repositories like TFS, Git.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Strong attention to details and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a highly energized, fast-paced, adaptive environment.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Talent required is values, achiever, work intensity, resourcefulness, exactness, positivity, relationship, and influence.
At Aureus Group, we’re the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We’re the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the .NET Developers description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job # 17-712055 when inquiring.
|Date Posted||October 19, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 18, 2018|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||15-1133.00 Software Developers, Systems Software|
|Name||Aureus Group Systems|
|Address||13609 California Street, Suite 100|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories