Aureus Group has partnered with am amazing Non-Profit organization you can be proud to work for! AMAZING benefits and great group of tenured staff to work with!
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
-Provide technical administration of the organization’s various computer and network systems.
-Configure, deploy, monitor and maintain a secure network.
-Daily backup administration and system monitoring.
-Implementation, maintenance and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN and server architecture.
-While providing administration of network hardware and software, the Network Engineer must also be a subject matter expert for Windows and Linux platforms.
-Daily tasks will include the need to troubleshoot Help Desk ticket escalations, build and rack servers, apply patches, package and support business applications.
-Demonstrated project management success is critical for this position, when working in a team or individually.
Qualifications of the Network Engineer:
• 5+ years of experience with server level hardware, IP networking and security devices.
• Progressive responsibility with network administration, TCP/IP and other networking principles, experience with MS Exchange, Windows Domain/Active Directory management, backup system administration, software distribution, patch management, database management and Internet systems.
• Solid experience configuring, deploying, installing, and troubleshooting VMware, Windows and Linux servers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem Solving and listening skills.
• Strong work ethic, integrity, and the will to win.
*U.S citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
*We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time*
*Only candidates closely matching the clients required qualifications and experience will receive a reply.*
At Aureus Group, we’re the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We’re the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Network Engineer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to reference 18-813655 when inquiring.
|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
|Date Closes||December 9, 2018|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||15-1032.00 Computer Systems Engineers / Architects|
|Name||Aureus Group Systems|
|Address||13609 California Street, Suite 100|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68154|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories